I Do Hair

My name is Brenda, and I've been doing hair since 2008. I work in Redondo Beach California, and I've created this blog to show my most recent work, and answer any of your hair related questions!

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Wedding Hair

Normally brides will ask for something "messy" "loose" "bedhead" kindda look, but i absolutely love when a bride sits in my chair and lets me have fun with her idea. For example, this bride asked for an up do with a vintage 60's feel, but with a modern twist. So i gave her a big teased beehive, but with loose beachy waves (still keeping that so cal feel) She couldn't be happier! even though you cant really see her makeup here, i did a natural bronzy look to make her even more beautiful. This was definitely a fun bride to take care of:)
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home